Friday, August 28, 2009

Friday, Friday, Friday!

Whew! What a busy week! I don't know how those full-time bloggers do it in addition to their regular jobs and lives. Next weeks promises to be just as busy. I don't mind, though, because the faster the weeks go by, the faster the cruise gets here. :) Three weeks from today we'll be in New Orleans!!!!

I had personal training last night, so I will try to remember what we did.
  • Lat pulldown (3 sets of 12)
  • Obliques on the roman chair (3 sets of 10 on each side)
  • single bent over row with free weight (3 sets of 12 each side)
  • upright row (3 sets of 12)
  • crunches on the ball (1 set of 20)
  • obliques on ball (1 set of 20)
  • heel touches with reverse crunch on mat (2 sets of 10)
  • flutter kicks (2 sets of 10)
  • lower back lifts on the ball (2 sets of 12)
I have been counting points this week and it's been an adjustment. I'm already out of weekly points and I still have to get through the weekend. :( The longer I keep it up, though, the more I'll remember some of the techniques from back when I first started and was so successful.

Tomorrow, we're hosting a party at our house for the pastor, her husband, two other young couples, and their 5 kids (under age 5). Tonight and tomorrow promises to be full of cooking and cleaning!

For today's breakfast I had a smoothie. We're out of spinach, though, and I forgot to put yogurt in it.

It had 1/2 c. of FF milk, 1/2 frozen banana, frozen berries, 1/2 packet of strawberry Spirutein, and ice.



I'll give you an update after lunch if I have time. I made chicken salad!

No comments:

Post a Comment