- leg press machine (3 sets of 15)
- triceps machine (3 sets of 12)
- pull up machine (3 sets of 8)
- calf raises (2 sets of 12)
- calf raises w/ toes pointed out (2 sets of 12)
- crunches on the ball (2 sets of 15)
- lat pull-down (3 sets of 12)
- The last one I don't know the name of. Lie on your back with your knees raised at 90 degree angle. Drop your knees to one side and then bring them back up slowly using your obliques. Do the other side. (1 set of 8)
Lunch was some V8 tomato soup with a little leftover brown and wild rice, a piece of bread, and a peach.
Afterwards we stopped at Sears and I used a gift card we had to buy a couple of bags. I bought a dressier purse and a more casual tote. I'm gonna use the tote for daily use and hopefully it will keep me from wearing out my purses as quickly as I do now.