- Lat pull down (2 sets of 12)
- Seated row (2 sets of 12)
- Don't know name, but here's a video. (2 sets of 12 each arm)
- Obliques on the Roman Chair (2 sets of 12 on each side)
- Abs and lower back on the Roman Chair (2 sets of 12)
- 20 crunches on the ball
- straight leg lifts in the lying position. Our gym has a raised table with a mat on it. She had me reach above my head and hold on to the edge of the table while doing this. (2 sets of 12)
- bicycle crunches (1 sets of 12 each leg)
- bended knee oblique drops (1 set of 8)
- Modified plank for 30 seconds
This morning for breakfast I had a single serving of Cheerios with 2% milk and a 110 cal. box of OJ.
See you later!