Friday, August 14, 2009

Bad Food Blogger!

I'm going to try to describe yesterday's training workout.

  • Lat pull down (2 sets of 12)
  • Seated row (2 sets of 12)
  • Don't know name, but here's a video. (2 sets of 12 each arm)
  • Obliques on the Roman Chair (2 sets of 12 on each side)
  • Abs and lower back on the Roman Chair (2 sets of 12)
  • 20 crunches on the ball
  • straight leg lifts in the lying position. Our gym has a raised table with a mat on it. She had me reach above my head and hold on to the edge of the table while doing this. (2 sets of 12)
  • bicycle crunches (1 sets of 12 each leg)
  • bended knee oblique drops (1 set of 8)
  • Modified plank for 30 seconds
I was bad and didn't take any pictures of food yesterday. I DID, however, keep track of my points and ate much better than the day before. It's difficult getting used to counting points again.



This morning for breakfast I had a single serving of Cheerios with 2% milk and a 110 cal. box of OJ.


See you later!

No comments:

Post a Comment