Thursday, August 13, 2009

What a mess!

Yesterday did NOT turn out as planned. More on that later.

Here's what we did at personal training:
  • Leg Curls (3 sets of 12)
  • Leg lifts (3 sets of 12)
  • Calf raises (3 sets of 12)
  • Chest press (3 sets of 12)
  • Ab crunches on ball (1 set of 20, 1 set of 15)
  • Bicep curls (3 set of 12)
  • Tricep kickbacks (3 sets of 12)
  • shoulder presses (3 sets of 12)
I feel like I'm forgetting something...hmmm...I'll let you know if I remember.

The area I live in floods really bad when it rains really hard or for a really long time. It took me 1.5 hours to go the 8 miles from work to Olive Garden. I had to turn around 5 times due to high water. If you want to see pictures, go to http://hamptonroads.com/2009/08/rushhour-rainfall-swamps-region-flooding-roads.

I was starving by the time I got to the restaurant. I started well, but if you see the tracker below, you'll see it didn't end well. The wine added a lot of points AND contributed to fuzzy thinking when deciding to get a Frosty. Lesson learned.


I'm still a little self-conscious about taking pictures of food at restaurants when out with other people. The only pic I got was of the Pasta Fagioli. What you see if what I didn't finish eating.



Today, all I've had so far is a banana and it actually held me over pretty well. We're having a farewell lunch at work and it's going to be at a Mexican restaurant. I JUST found out about it. Now I have to plan out what I'm having so I don't have to have lettuce for dinner. LOL.

I'll take suggestions. :)

Luckily I'm doing a 45 minute step class at 5:15 and personal training at 6:00 so I'll get some activity points in.

No comments:

Post a Comment