- narrow squats with ball on wall
- wide squats with ball on wall
- bicep curls with the body bar (1 set of 12)
- upright rows with the body bar (1 set of 12)
- push ups (1 set of 5 modified)
- shoulder press with the body bar (1 set of 12)
- 20 crunches on the ball (1 set of 12)
- Lay on mat and hold body bar straight above chest. Keep arms straight and lower them over head. (1 set of 12)
- Jackknife on ball (1 set of 10)
- Repeat steps 1-7
- hold medicine ball b/w legs w/ heels touching floor. Crunch whole body together and take ball with hands. Reach arms straight back with ball and touch heels to floor. Repeat (12 times)
- flutter kicks (1 set of 12 each side)
- Legs straight in air. Hold medicine ball and crunch to touch feel w/ball (1 set of 12)
- hold medicine ball b/w knees w/ legs @ 90 degree angle. Let knees fall to one side (1 set of 12 ea.)
- wrap arms around knees and lift shoulder off ground. Extend arms to ea. side while at the same time extending legs straight out w/o touching the floor (1 set of 8)
- lie on back with legs in air. Reach above head to hold something stable (a person's ankles). Lower legs half-way and bring back up. (1 set of 10)
- Get in push-up position and then bring knee to chest and back. (1 set of 10 ea. side)
Wow! That was a long one!
For breakfast TODAY I had a strawberry smoothie: FF milk, vanilla 0% Greek yogurt, ice, 1/2 frozen banana, 1 c. strawberries, and a bunch of fresh baby spinach.
I had personal training at 7:30 AM. Here's what we did:
- wall sits (6 sets of 10 seconds)
- bridge lifts on ball (3 sets of 12 holding for 2 seconds
- one leg bent and the other leg straight up. Lower extended leg down to side. (3 sets of 12 ea. side)
- triceps on machine (2 sets of 12)
- Pull-ups on the machine (2 sets of 8, 1 set of 10)
- use ball like roman chair to do oblique lifts (2 sets of 12 ea. side)
- Chest press (3 sets of 12)
I know I've got to be missing something with the one above, but we got a late start and finished a couple minutes early, so who knows. Afterwards, I did 15 minutes on the elliptical and 15 minutes on the treadmill.
The smooothie held me over until lunchtime when I had a grocery store version of Shrimp Tempura Sushi. I don't know why I waste my money on these. It never tastes like the real thing. :( I also had an orange mango Honest Tea and a packet of peanut M&Ms (I ate half at lunch and the other half around 4PM).
Dinner was baked spaghetti. Whole wheat pasta covered in lean ground beef with tomato sauce, garlic, italian seasoning, mushrooms and 2% cheese. I had 2 pieces of garlic bread with it.
Dessert was a serving of Edy's Light Slow Churned Vanilla with Peanut Butter Cups.
On another note! I received my sample of Kashi cereal today. The website was a little misleading about the size (though perhaps I wasn't paying attention). I placed it next to the Ibuprofen bottle (large bottle) to help demonstrate the size. I'll give it a try tomorrow and let you know how I like it.