Tuesday, August 18, 2009

Good morning (barely)!

It's a new day!

Before I left the house today I picked up a banana (2 points) to eat on the way to personal training at 7:30 AM. Here's what she had me do today:

  • Squats against the wall with the ball (2 sets of 12 narrow and then wide)
  • Bridge lifts on the ball (2 sets of 12)
  • Lying leg lifts with the body bar (2 sets of 12)
  • Lunges on the Bosu ball (2 sets of 10 each leg)
  • calf raises (2 sets of 12)
  • heel tap crunches (1 set of 12)
I definitely feel like I'm forgetting something. If it comes to me I'll update the post. I did 15 minutes on the upright bike afterwards.

For breakfast I had Bear Naked cereal with 2% milk (it's all I had) and a 110 calorie OJ (8 points total).


I had plans to go do another 30 minutes of cardio at lunch, but it is scorching out and I have to teach a workshop at 1:30.

Instead I'll make up for it with a light lunch. Romain lettuce, carrots, black beans, chick peas, and hummus (3 points). On the side is half a bottle of Honest Ade (1 point).


I think we're going out for an early celebration of my birthday tonight. I have free tickets to Adam and we have a free entree at Abuelos.

No comments:

Post a Comment