Before I left the house today I picked up a banana (2 points) to eat on the way to personal training at 7:30 AM. Here's what she had me do today:
- Squats against the wall with the ball (2 sets of 12 narrow and then wide)
- Bridge lifts on the ball (2 sets of 12)
- Lying leg lifts with the body bar (2 sets of 12)
- Lunges on the Bosu ball (2 sets of 10 each leg)
- calf raises (2 sets of 12)
- heel tap crunches (1 set of 12)
For breakfast I had Bear Naked cereal with 2% milk (it's all I had) and a 110 calorie OJ (8 points total).
I had plans to go do another 30 minutes of cardio at lunch, but it is scorching out and I have to teach a workshop at 1:30.
Instead I'll make up for it with a light lunch. Romain lettuce, carrots, black beans, chick peas, and hummus (3 points). On the side is half a bottle of Honest Ade (1 point).
I think we're going out for an early celebration of my birthday tonight. I have free tickets to Adam and we have a free entree at Abuelos.