Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Treat Night!

We're going to Olive Garden tonight and I've been looking forward to it for days. I mean who doesn't love their salad and breadsticks!?

A friend's e-mail today made me want to pay a little more attention to how much I'm eating, not just what, so I'm going to try to go back to counting Weight Watchers Points.

My daily allotted points are 22.

I had a banana this morning before going out to do Week 3, Day 3 of C25K. On my way to work I picked up a bagel and....a pepsi. I know, I know! Soda, and at 8:30 in the morning. I just love it SO much. You can tell me until I'm blue in the face about how bad it is for me, but I love it. I was so thirsty and it looked so good.




We had no computers for a long while, so I went over and did a Yoga Stretch class at 11.

Lunch was V8 tomato soup, a Babybel cheese, and some water with raspberries in it.


Around 2:30PM I had a banana and then at 4 I had half of a Gingersnap Larabar. I need to stay fueled for Personal Training at 5PM.





Here's the point breakdown/plan for the day. Sorry it's so small. If you click on it, it should get bigger.

No comments:

Post a Comment