Tuesday, September 1, 2009

Good afternoon

First things first, I'm going to try to remember yesterday's PT workout:
  • shoulder press w/ body bar (3 sets...12, 10, 8)
  • front lifts w/ body bar (3 sets of 12)
  • bicep curls w/ body bar (3 sets...12, 10, 8)
  • lying down, body bar straight up (hands facing front), drop arms (straight) above head (3 sets of 12)
  • narrow hands on body bar, hold straight up, touch forehead with bar (3 sets of 12)
  • oblique leg drops with medicine ball b/w knees (2 sets of 12 each side)
  • flutter kicks (2 sets of 10)
  • oblique medicine ball touches (2 sets of 12 each side)
Today I had to unexpectedly teach a workshop so I had to rush through breakfast. I had a single serving of plain oikos (can you believe I found it at Wal-Mart) with blueberries and cereal.


After the workshop I had a leftover half of a burrito from last night's dinner. I got it from a locals place called Machismo. Here's what was in it:
  • Roasted Chicken
  • Wheat Tortilla
  • Black Beans
  • Brown Rice
  • Enchilada Sauce
  • Pinto Beans
  • Baby Spinach
  • Lime Squeeze
  • Medium Salsa
  • Romaine Lettuce
  • Yellow Corn
Here's what it looked like:


Right now I REALLY want to go get some frozen yogurt b/c I feel like I'm coming down with something. You know a little chilled, scratchy throat, etc. But classes have started back up and I'm scared I won't get my parking spot back. :(

No comments:

Post a Comment