The first person to wish me HB today was my sister-in-law calling from Malaysia! Now, that's commitment! LOL
Next was my mother-in-law in South Carolina, a bunch of people on FB, and my good friend Catherine in Florida. Thanks everyone!
First thing, I'm going to try to remember yesterday's workout.
- chest press (3 sets of 12)
- bicep curls (3 sets of 12)
- tricep kickbacks (3 sets of 12)
- shoulder press with body bar (2 sets of 12)
- lie on back and hold body bar up at chest level, drop bar above head and then bring back up to chest level (2 sets of 12)
- Hold body bar straight out in front vertically with two hands. Move it in a circle 4 time to the left and 4 to the right, repeat.
- ab crunches on the ball (1 set of 20)
- Oblique crunches on the ball (1 set of 20)
I had two pieces of focaccia bread as an appetizer. Someone else ordered it, but I was happy to help them eat it.
For dinner I had a turkey burger with a few different types of nuts in it. On the side were roasted potatoes. I ate about 1/2 the burger (it was pretty blah) and 3/4 of the potatoes. I also had 1/2 a piece of ice cream cake. I didn't eat more because I had plenty of sweetness with my froyo earlier (refer to previous post).
For breakfast I had a seriously Green Monster. It had vanilla almond milk, vanilla greek yogurt, half a scoop of Chocolate Peanut Butter Swirl Spirutein, 1/2 frozen banana, a tray of ice, and a bunch of spinach.
I'm treating myself to sushi for lunch so I'll make sure to include pictures for you.