Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Back to It!

I can't believe I took 3 days off! Sorry. :(

As I said before, I'm not much for being on the computer on the weekend if I can help it. Yesterday I spent all day filming a video for a course and then I had personal training and part-time work to do.

Last night's work out consisted of:
  • leg press (3 sets of 15)
  • leg lift (3 sets of 15)
  • leg curl (3 sets of 15)
  • bench press (3 sets of 12)
  • lat pulldown (3 sets of 12)
  • straight leg lifts on the ab stand (3 sets of 10)
  • pull ups on the machine (2 sad sets of 8ish)
If these workouts sometimes seem short to you, remember they are only 30 minutes sessions and there is rest time between each set.

I had a follow-up dentist appointment this morning to have the temporary filling replaced with a permanent one. On the way I had half a bottle of Honest Tea.

Once I made it into the office I had fruit salad (strawberries, blueberries, and banana) with Vanilla Chobani.

I'm probably going to go work out at lunch for some cardio and try out my new armband for my phone. :) I have personal training again at 5PM so I'll let you know how that goes.

Daily Points = 22
tea -1 = 21
yogurt -2.5 = 18.5
fruit -1 = 17.5

No comments:

Post a Comment