Monday, August 3, 2009

Soon it won't be Monday!

Evening everyone!

Today's mid-afternoon snack was a Kiwi Watermelon FlavorH20 and 1/2 a bag of 7 eleven popcorn. I didn't drink all the drink and saved 1/2 the popcorn for the next day. It's pretty high in calories and fat (for popcorn) so I wanted to exercise some portion control.

On the way home I got the stuff to make meatloaf.

Preheat oven to 375.

1 lb. of lean ground beef (already thawed in the fridge)
Fine bread crumbs
1 can of Campbells Vegetable Soup

I put it in a loaf pan and topped it with ketchup. I baked it for a little over an hour.


On the side were some red potatoes, boiled with a little Brummel and Brown and salt and some green beans with almonds.

This was really yummy! I think I've only made meatloaf once before, but I think this will become a favorite. Other than how long it had to cook, it was pretty quick.

I'm off to work on my part-time job! Have a good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment