Monday, August 17, 2009

I want a re-do

What is it they say the definition of insanity is? Doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different result?

Label me insane. Every day I do well until dinnertime. Tonight it was the "something went wrong so I deserve it" excuse.

I am so bloated and frustrated. I dont want to put all this work into training and exercising only to sabotage it again and again with poor eating habits. I want to enjoy my cruise in 32 days without hiding from the camera.

It's time to stop thinking negative thoughts about the foods that are good for my body and appreciating their benefits.

Tomorrow is a new day and even though we're going out a lot this week I won't let it be about the food but about the people and the celebrations.

Like my 29th birthday is Thursday! Woo hoo!


No comments:

Post a Comment