I had personal training last night, so I will try to remember what we did.
- Lat pulldown (3 sets of 12)
- Obliques on the roman chair (3 sets of 10 on each side)
- single bent over row with free weight (3 sets of 12 each side)
- upright row (3 sets of 12)
- crunches on the ball (1 set of 20)
- obliques on ball (1 set of 20)
- heel touches with reverse crunch on mat (2 sets of 10)
- flutter kicks (2 sets of 10)
- lower back lifts on the ball (2 sets of 12)
Tomorrow, we're hosting a party at our house for the pastor, her husband, two other young couples, and their 5 kids (under age 5). Tonight and tomorrow promises to be full of cooking and cleaning!
For today's breakfast I had a smoothie. We're out of spinach, though, and I forgot to put yogurt in it.
It had 1/2 c. of FF milk, 1/2 frozen banana, frozen berries, 1/2 packet of strawberry Spirutein, and ice.
I'll give you an update after lunch if I have time. I made chicken salad!