The painkillers kept me a little loopy yesterday, which is why I didn't get a chance to post.
Josh and I went to see The Collector. He wanted to go see that with friends rather than go see a free screening of 500 Days of Summer. Let's just say once the movie was over I was even MORE irritated to have wasted free tickets.
Before leaving the house this morning I had a blueberry Chobani with triple berry granola.
This morning I had my training appointment and here's what we did (the reps are approx. as I was still a little fuzzy from the painkillers):
- chest press machine (3 sets of 12)
- shoulder press machine (3 sets of 10)
- chest fly machine (3 sets of 12)
- seated bicep curls with free weights (3 sets of 12)
- tricep kickbacks (3 sets of 10)
- bicycle crunches (1 set of 12--each side)
- slow reverse crunches with knees bent (1 set of 10)
- oblique leg drops...she also applied pressure on the way back up each time to make it harder (1 set of 10)
I'm thinking that on my lunch break I'm going to go do a yoga stretch class. I definitely need it and maybe it will help relieve some of my stress about next week's dentist appointment.
Talk to you this afternoon!