Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Yum!

First things first...Ouch! I am sore! But...I love being sore. I love feeling like I've done something. :)

It's been a pretty good food morning.

I had a Green Monster (this is what I call any smoothie I add spinach to) for breakfast. It had 2 things of brown cow Greek yogurt (1 strawberry and 1 vanilla) because the expiration dates were up and I didn't want to waste it. Also included was a mix of frozen peaches, mangoes, and strawberries along with 1/4 c. vanilla almond milk, 1/4 c. V8 Splash, handful of spinach, and some ice.


Looking at this ingredient list, I'm thinking it's time to cut back on the sugar. Plain yogurt instead of flavored and plain almond milk instead of vanilla plus cutting out the V8 splash.

Here's lunch which I'm eating as we speak. Black forest ham on a piece of French baguette with light mayo, 1 Babybel cheese, an Honest Tea (Orange Mango), and half of a chocolate muffin.

This bottle of Honest Tea is 100 cal., but it isn't carbonated, it's organic, and it provides 100% DV of Vitamin C!

:)

No comments:

Post a Comment