Monday, August 10, 2009

Back among the living!

I'm baaaaccckkk!

The root canal went well thanks to 3 Xanax (prescribed of course), antibiotics, painkillers, and Ibuprofen.


I have an appointment on the 25th to have the permanent filling put in. Luckily I have extra Xanax. LOL

I spent yesterday trying to get back on track.

Lunch was a Morningstar "chicken" patty on an Arnold sandwich thin with Flat Earth veggie chips, and a diet coke with lime.


Dessert was three Reese's Pieces.

Josh made dinner. He tends to be a bit experimental when cooking, so I'm not entirely sure what all was in it. Shrimp, rigatoni, cream of chicken soup (98% FF), and diced tomatoes. I sprinkled a little parmesan on top.

A friend came over for out weekly True Blood get together and we had some wine, Mary's Gone crackers, hummus, and I may have had a couple too many peanut butter cookies that she brought over. They were awesome!

Breakfast was a strawberry greek yogurt with fresh strawberries and blueberries.

Mid-morning snack was half of a banana bread Larabar.

Lunch was leftover pasta and some V8 tomato soup.


I have a personal training appointment at 5:30PM so I'll let you know how it goes. I'll also do Week 3, Day 2 of Couch 2 5K.

For your viewing pleasure...

Here's the last member of out furry family: Monster.


No comments:

Post a Comment