First things, I want to thank everyone who entered the giveaway. I'll be announcing the winner tomorrow.
It's been a long week and I am very ready for the weekend!
I had my training appointment at 11, and so around 10:15 I had a slice of toast with some peanut butter and almond butter.
Here's what today's training session included:
- leg press machine (3 sets of 15)
- triceps machine (3 sets of 12)
- pull up machine (3 sets of 8)
- calf raises (2 sets of 12)
- calf raises w/ toes pointed out (2 sets of 12)
- crunches on the ball (2 sets of 15)
- lat pull-down (3 sets of 12)
- The last one I don't know the name of. Lie on your back with your knees raised at 90 degree angle. Drop your knees to one side and then bring them back up slowly using your obliques. Do the other side. (1 set of 8)
Afterwards I did 15 minutes on the elliptical and 25 minutes on the stationary bike.
Lunch was some V8 tomato soup with a little leftover brown and wild rice, a piece of bread, and a peach.
My mid-afternoon snack was a 100 cal. bag of popcorn and a diet Pepsi.
On the way home from work I had a 100 cal bag of craisins.
Josh had a bad day at work so I took him out to Buffalo Wild Wings so he could get some Mango-Habanjero boneless wings. I had a veggie burger and side salad.
Afterwards we stopped at Sears and I used a gift card we had to buy a couple of bags. I bought a dressier purse and a more casual tote. I'm gonna use the tote for daily use and hopefully it will keep me from wearing out my purses as quickly as I do now.
We came home to watch a little TV and eat some Oreos (dessert!) before Josh left for work.
Sorry the pictures aren't that great. My phone doesn't have a flash and my digital camera is too big to carry around all the time. I really need to get a nice pocket size one. I got the bigger one for the 12x zoom.
I'm gonna head off to bed soon so I can get up early for garage sales. Wish me luck! Maybe I'll find a Rembrandt for $50 or something. ;) LOL