Thursday, July 23, 2009

snacky mcsnackerson

One of my afternoon snacks today was a mug of Arizona pomegranate tea and 3 squares of Endangered Species Dark Chocolate with Deep Forest Mint. I like this brand because they donate 10% of their profits to help the environment.

After this I headed to the gym for my 20/20 class. Unfortunately, the instructor never showed up. Instead, I did 20 minutes of the seated elliptical machine and 10 minute of the stair climber. Next, I did 16 reps each of the following:
  • bicep curls
  • side raises
  • front raises
  • tricep kickbacks
  • shoulder press
  • lying fly
  • tricep lifts
I plan on doing abs tonight. Hopefully telling you all that will motivate me to do it. :)


After the gym I ate a Cranberry delight snack bar. Pretty good. It's Food Lion's organic brand.

I'll probably have a Brown Cow blueberry Greek yogurt right before I leave work to tide me over until I get home since I have a couple of errands to do. I really want to make a specific new recipe tonight, so....stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment