Thursday, July 23, 2009

Cruise and Bikini Confidence.


I just got an e-mail from the State Department telling me that my passport was complete and had been mailed back to me. It only took 2 weeks! I already had a passport, but I needed to change the name since I got married in October.

That e-mail prompted me to tell you that part of the reason for this health and fitness kick-in-the-butt I'm giving myself is that we're going on a cruise in September! Woo-hoo! I can't wait. We leave from New Orleans and go to Mexico. It's a 5 day cruise and we get all the fun of the Big Easy, too! Another added bonus is that my brother and his fiancee live just outside the city so I get to hang out with them for a little while. :)

Right now the idea of being in a bikini around other people does not instill me with joy and I do NOT want to spend the whole time feeling self-conscious. I want Bikini Confidence ala Meghann. Therefore, I will continue to strive for healthier eating habits and more regular, intense workouts. I'm thinking the 5K will give me a goal to work towards for aerobic fitness and the personal trainer will help me tighten up.

On to the fun stuff: The suits I just received from the VS sale...

The one below I got in the green color.

No comments:

Post a Comment