Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Free Stuff!!

Good Afternoon!

I had the exact same breakfast this morning as I did yesterday. 0% plain Oikos Greek yogurt with blueberries and BearNaked cereal.


Around 11:30 I went to the gym and did week 5, Day 2 of the couch to 5K program. Only a couple more weeks until I'm up to jogging for 25 minutes straight.

After the gym I cam back to the office to have lunch which consisted of V8 tomato soup and a salad with romaine, cucumbers, shredded carrots, tomatoes, grilled chicken and one boiled egg. I had ranch dressing with it.

Of course, this is me, so I forgot to take a picture, but here's what it looked like afterward...


I've got personal training at 5Pm and Ill let you know tonight or tomorrow what the workout consisted of.

And now what you've all been waiting for.

Free Samples:
  • BearNaked is giving away free samples of their cereal.
  • Kashi is giving away a free BOX of their cereal.
  • Quaker Oats is giving away samples of their chewy granola bars.
  • Nature Valley is giving a nut cluster sample, trail mix bar sample, and coupons if you sign up for their Eat Better American newsletter.
Have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment