- lunges on the Bosu ball (3 sets of 12 each leg)
- squats w/ a body bar (3 sets of 12)
- calf raises (3 sets of 12)
- calf raises w/ toes pointed out (3 sets of 12)
- calf raises w/toes pointed in (3 sets of 12)
- Wall sits while holding out medicine ball (3 sets of 10 seconds)
- bridges on the ball (3 sets of 12)
- hold ball b/w feet and squeeze legs together (2 sets of 10)
- flutter kicks (1 set of 12)
For breakfast this morning I had raising bran w/ granola clusters and FF milk.
Lunch consisted of one of these...
...with a salad (romaine, tomatoes, carrots, cucumbers, and ranch dressing).
I had a handful (7?) peanut M&Ms also.
Around 2:30 I was starving so I had Oikos greek yogurt with a nectarine, blueberries, and some Bear Naked cereal. I've got to make it through personal training again tonight and some cardio!
QOTD: I'd love to hear if any of you have tried some of the workouts I've posted! How'd you like it!?