Wednesday, September 9, 2009

I remembered!

I remembered to take a picture! Yay!


At lunch I went to the gym and did Wk5, Day 2 of C25K (for the 3rd time) and then did 10 minutes of elliptical. (+3 points) I wanted to do 20, but I still had to grab lunch and get back to the office for a workshop.



My lunch consisted of a salad with romaine lettuce, cucumber, mushrooms, carrots, egg whites, broccoli, and a little ranch dressing. They didn't have a single light dressing available! I also got some pineapple and cantaloupe on the side. (salad = 3 pts., fruit = 1 pt)



I had a chocolate chip cookie provided at the workshop, too. (guesstimate is -5 pts.)

I took a pictures of my snack, but for some reason it didn't save. It was an apple with a little almond butter (total = 2.5)

For the day, I now have 9 pts left.

No comments:

Post a Comment