Today was my the assessment to evaluate my progress over the past 6 wks or so of personal training.
My body fat percentage went down 1 percent, the circumference of my waist and thigh stayed the same. My hips went down 1/4 inch. I did 3 push ups instead of 1, and 8 sit ups instead of 4. My weight went down 1/4 lb.
I can't say I'm particularly pleased by the results. :( But, I have no one to blame but myself. As you've read here, I've started WW a couple of times only to not follow through. It's high time, I stop making excuses and get it together. It's an unfortunate time to decided to re-commit with the cruise coming up next week. But...it's important to eat right all the time, not just when you're at home, so it will be a good challenge for me. :)
I also plan to ramp up the cardio to more 45-60 minutes sessions rather than 30 minutes.
Now, here's today's workout.
- narrow wall squats with ball (2 sets of 12)
- wide wall squats with ball (2 sets of 12)
- lunges (2 sets of 5 each leg)
- leg press (2 sets of 12)
- bicep curls (2 sets of 12)
- tricep kickbacks (2 sets of 12)
- shoulder press with free weights (3 sets of 8)
- jackknife on ball: feet on ball and arms in push-up position on floor, bring knees to chest (1 set of 8)
- crunches on ball (1 set of 20)
- chest press (3 sets of 12)
- plank (hold for 20 seconds)
- side plank lifts (1 set of 10 each side)
For breakfast I had two pieces of toast (2 points), B&B butter (.5 pt), and some tea (2 pts.).